Arkansas Live Scan in Hampton, Arkansas
The Arkansas LiveScan location in Hampton, Arkansas specializes in digital fingerprint scanning. Our digital fingerprinting service greatly decreases the turnaround time for the background check required by your future employer.
LiveScan digital fingerprinting is required for many Arkansas professions, certified nursing assistants, including real estate licensees, notaries, foster parents, teachers, appraisers, caregivers, stock brokers, contractors, nurses, doctors, surgeons, security guards, volunteers, lawyers, and others. Many of our locations also provide notary public and passport photo services.
How Does This Work?
Please read and understand the following:
- Make an appointment with Arkansas LiveScan on our scheduling page
- Please bring your Background Transaction Number (IF APPLICABLE). This is required for Electronic Submission.
- Show up 5 minutes early for your scheduled Arkansas Live Scan appointment
Fingerprint Cards, Electronic Fingerprint Submission, Background Launch with Electronic Fingerprint Submission
Hours of Operation
- Print Cards Provided to Customer
- Scanned Fingerprints are Printed on a Card (#FD258)
- Select This Option to Send Print Cards to an Agency in Another State (other than Arkansas)
- Fingerprints are Scanned Electronically for Submission to an Agency in Arkansas
- Requires a 12-Digit Transaction Number (3 letters and 9 letters) Provided by Your Agency
- Choose This Option If You Require Fingerprinting for the Arkansas Board of Nursing
(Electronic Submission + INA Background Launch)
- Fingerprints are Scanned Electronically and Submitted to the Requesting Arkansas Agency
- For Arkansas Agencies Only
- Includes INA Background Launch
* IMPORTANT: Please do not select the "Digital Fingerprinting (Electronic Submission + INA Background Launch)" unless you are certain you need this service.If you have a question or are not sure then please select the $15 option and if a background launch is needed we can do it in the office and any additional fees can be paid at that time. Refunds will not be provided if an appointment is made in error.